Moving away can be a challenging and emotional experience, whether it’s for a new job, a new relationship, or simply for a change of scenery. It can be difficult to leave behind familiar places and people, but it can also be an exciting opportunity to start anew and explore new horizons.
Here is a list of some inspiring and thought-provoking quotes on the subject of moving away:
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The world is a big place and there’s room enough for everyone.” – Madonna
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
- “The only true adventure is to go beyond your comfort zone.” – Mandy Hale
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
- “To succeed, you have to embrace change and be willing to take risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
I hope these quotes on moving away have provided some inspiration and encouragement as you embark on your own journey. Remember that change can be scary, but it can also lead to growth and new opportunities. Best of luck to you on your new adventure!